Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas an Oceanfront Resort on Singer Island in South Florida is the place where all your cares are quickly absorbed in uncompromised service, incredible surroundings and countless opportunities for adventure, relaxation and sport.
Singer Island is conveniently located 65 miles north of Miami, 55 miles north of Fort Lauderdale and 160 miles south of DisneyWorld. The Gulf stream waters and Atlantic Ocean breezes combine to provide an ideal year round climate. It has long sandy beaches, considered by many to be among the most beautiful in Florida. Simply relax in the sun, or enjoy boating, cycling, snorkeling, sailing, scuba diving, and deep sea fishing. Minutes away are the world famous golf courses at PGA National. Also nearby is shopping and entertainment at trendy City Place, Downtown at the Gardens and The Gardens Mall. Preseason baseball can be enjoyed at Roger Dean Stadium, the training camp site of several major league teams.
- Private beach on Atlantic Ocean
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Poolside activities and entertainment
- Lounge chairs and towels provided at pool
- Beach chairs and umbrellas available*
- Multitude of water sports available on beach*
- Full service restaurant & Tiki Bar
- Beach and poolside food and beverage service
- Nail Salon & Spa
- Gift shop
- Fitness room
- Game room
- WiFi service throughout property
- Washers and dryers available on every floor*
- Ice and vending machines
- Parking*, complimentary valet service included
- Security on site
- Concierge desk
- Doorman / bell service
- Beach Buddies Kids Camp*
- Babysitting services available*
- Owners and exchangers arriving on Saturday receive full housekeeping services including linen changes on Wednesday. Sunday arrivals receive full service on Thursday. Renters receive full housekeeping services daily.
* Indicates that additional charges apply.
Singer Island and Palm Beach County offer dozens of attractions to explore. The Flagler Museum, Norton Gallery of Art and Hibel Museum of Art will appeal to your artistic side, while the South Florida Science Museum, Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park and Lion Country Safari will tempt the adventurer in you. Experience the world class shopping of Palm Beach on internationally renowned Worth Avenue and don’t forget to bring your clubs, because there’s no better place than South Florida for world-class golfing.
- Coffee Maker
- In Room Safe
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Spacious two room layout with a private balcony with views of the ocean
- or picturesque island
- Fully appointed kitchens equipped with microwave/convection oven
- two burner cooktop
- utensils and more
- King beds & queen sized sleeper sofa beds
- Custom-designed oversized bath
- DVD player and pay per view movies
- 2 HD flatscreen cable TV's with Showtime - 47" in Living Room
- 42" in bedroom